Sunday, March 22, 2009

EROWISDOM

  1. Smoking brought out the effects of the dub and made me better able to perceive and appreciate them, as it always does with psychedelics for me.
  2. I was feeling the music (GR8FLL dad - Lyght full of Diamonds ),
  3. ...but perhaps not as much as I could have been
  4. I'm thinking electronic music will be better for my next dub influenced smoking session. After my first gravity hit I was struck with the idea that switching back and forth between having my attention devoted to smoking and having my attention devoted to perceiving my surroundings was too disorienting, and I needed to stop looking around as I usually do after every hit and just focus on getting as high as possible.
  5. The music was all the outside stimulus I needed
  6. (% <- (;

No comments:

Post a Comment